Worldbench?

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Wed Jan 28 08:56:30 CST 2009

Very interesting.  Here at CodeWeavers we have been very interested in
benchmarking test and had very little luck finding ones that ran. We
have a very very old one called officebench (which is no longer even
avalable) that does VB scripting of office which was the only one we
could get working.  But it has been a while since we have tried them.

I do not recall if we tested worldbench directly but since I cannot seem
to find a demo and we do not own it i am guessing we did no try it.

-aric