First complete test run passing on a Windows platform

Ge van Geldorp ge at
Fri Jan 30 02:43:33 CST 2009

> From: Reece Dunn <msclrhd at>
> The Wine tests are now passing on a Windows XP machine

Actually, that was not the first time. On 20 Jan an XP machine passed:
And on 27 Jan a 2003 machine:

> Two of the other four only have 2 or 3 failures.
> The 2003 group has 3 machines with 1 failure each
> (urlmon:protocol on one, user32:menu on the others).

I've sent a patch for the user32:menu failure a couple of weeks back but it
got blackholed

I won't be submitting test results next week but don't worry, I'll be