DIB Engine - Rebased on current tree (Takes 2) - Part one - GDI32 patches

Massimo Del Fedele max at veneto.com
Fri Jan 30 06:03:13 CST 2009

As there where some changes on GDI32 in latest commits, previous testing
  DIB Engine had to be modified too.
I'm posting here (and in bug 421 page) the 2 needed patches, separated
by GDI32 changes and winedib.drv folder.
In order to keep patches smaller, I dropped the autogenerated
'configure', but leaving 'configure.ac'.... I guess this is the correct
way, probably an autoconf is needed to regenerate the configure file.

I was asked to separate the commits from Huw Davies, Jesse Allen and me,
but as I changed most of the original author's code It'll be somehow
difficult and, imho, will make few sense. It can be done, but that would
mean to post a great number of patches with the final result quite
different from the original one.
I let of course the original copyright notices inside files; I'd like
original author's opinion if for them is enough.

Instructions on how to enable/disable the engine as the same as previous
post, and are detailed in BUG 421 page.

First part -- GDI32 patches

Ciao

Max