How to test cryptui's dialogs?

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 19:44:32 CDT 2009

Hi Aurimas,

> But how can I run cryptui's wizards and other dialogs to confirm that
> everything else is translated correctly?

In addition to the excellent suggestions you've already gotten, I'll
just add that it's possible to test cryptui's dialogs without
installing anything by opening the certificate manager.  For instance,
the following program, compiled with winegcc, should produce a program
that'll open the certificate manager:

#include <windows.h>
#include <cryptuiapi.h>
int main(void)
{
    CRYPTUI_CERT_MGR_STRUCT mgrStruct;

    memset(&mgrStruct, 0, sizeof(mgrStruct);
    mgrStruct.dwSize = sizeof(mgrStruct);
    CryptUIDlgCertMgr(&mgrStruct);
    return 0;
}