gdi32: Use a modified version of MulDiv to match native behaviour.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:39:48 CDT 2009

Huw Davies wrote:
> ---
>  dlls/gdi32/metafile.c       |   46 ++++++++++++++++++-------
>  dlls/gdi32/tests/metafile.c |   79 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------

Hi Huw,

You may have already seen this. The changed tests introduce a great
number of test failures on Win9x/WinME.

I also see 2 test failures on my NT4+ boxes (except Vista) but not for
others on test.winehq.org. I had a quick look and this is again the
result of my display size being 997/568 (Vmware). As soon as I go full
screen these 2 tests succeed.

Could you have a look? If you want me to test something just shout.

--
Cheers,

Paul.