winequartz.drv Mac OS X UI discontinued?

Emmanuel Maillard mahanuu at free.fr
Fri Jul 10 08:23:16 CDT 2009

>>> Emmanuael:
>>>
>>> Are you still working on this or have you abandoned it?
>>>
>>> James McKenzie
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I stopped working on winequartz.drv for now ...
>> abandoned ? not totally, but i currently do not envisage to work
>> again
>> on it.
> Emmanuel:
>
> At one time you stated that this work depends on a DIB engine.  Have
> you
> looked at Max' work?
>
> Also, did work get finished on 1.1.2 or did that stop as well?
>
> James McKenzie

Hi,

No, I not have not looked at Max DIB Engine yet.
I waited for an official version, if ever this one had to come in Wine
tree ...

Patch for wine 1.1.2 was only an update of configure.ac, nothing more,
so not really useful at present time.

I said it to you previously, I started a new winequartz driver in
October.
So Yes, I stopped working on my old hack.

Emmanuel