Transl: Getting rid of the conf directory (Part 1)

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:48:42 CDT 2009

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Something like the attached splits the loop. We now need to pass that
>> array (string) to ver.pl.
>>
>> Or do you have some other idea's how this could/should be solved.
>
> I don't think we want to add even more information to pass between
> scripts, there is already too much of it IMO. We should probably try to
> merge scripts instead.
>
> Also I'm not sure about skipping of the kernel32 locale files; it seems
> to me we could just as well use that as the reference list, and display
> every known language and sublanguage. At least it would make the index
> page much more impressive ;-)

I actually was thinking the same about both items.

The downside of using the locale stuff is of course that our overall
translations percentage goes down the drain ;) The upside is that we
only need to do one --verify-translation run on kernel32 to get our list
of possible translations.

I will have a look at merging checkmakefile.pl with ver.pl (already did
that while testing).

--
Cheers,

Paul.