ws2/tests: Test AcceptEx with a deferred socket

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 02:40:27 CDT 2009

Mike Kaplinskiy wrote:
> This tests the following AcceptEx scenario:
>    WSAAccept->CF_DEFER->AcceptEx
> Windows seems to return the deferred socket with AcceptEx (verified on
> XP & 2K3).
>
> Mike.

Hi Mike,

These new tests fail on all NT4 boxes (some 6 and 1 has 4000+ failures)
and what looks like to be all Windows x64_64 systems. The strange thing
(or maybe not) is that the errors are the same on all of these (one box
has 4000+ failures but still has those same 6).

See:

http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/ws2_32:sock.html

Could you have a look?

I can do some tests if necessary on NT4, I don't have a Windows x86_64
system however.

--
Cheers,

Paul.