ws2/tests: Test AcceptEx with a deferred socket

Mike Kaplinskiy mike.kaplinskiy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:56:24 CDT 2009

Paul,

Does the attached fix test failures on at least NT4? The 4000 test
failures is ok, it's just 3999 of the same failure. The failures are
the same because of a mistake on my part.

I didn't get a chance to test this since my virtualbox is down until a
2.6.31-compatible version of their kernel module is out.

Mike.