Do we want to see untranslated modules on the translations page for "English (United States)"?

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 07:32:31 CDT 2009

Hi Paul,

Paul Vriens wrote:
> If a module does not have any translatable resources (for examples
> dlls/atl) we don't show this module on the language pages.
>
> We do however show it on the "English (United States)" one:
yeah, that confused me too when splitting out the rc file handling in
the Makefile. Had 80+ resource files but the script could find only 60+.

> http://source.winehq.org/transl/lang.php?lang=009%3A01
>
> Do we still want that, or can it be removed so that it matches the other
> languages?
I would say to remove it. As there is nothing to translate there is
nothing to show. Or maybe put them into a separate list "Wine modules
without i18n support".

> I'm asking as when you go to:
>
> http://source.winehq.org/transl/resfile.php?lang=009%3A01&resfile=dlls%2Fatl
>

> you'll see that the text is not correct (the first link will get you to
> this same page).
>
> So we either remove the modules that are not translatable from the
> "English (United States)" page or we have to change that piece of text.

bye
	michael