New winetricks 20090716: new verbs droid, wenquanyi, dinput8

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Jul 17 09:39:55 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Matijn Woudt<tijnema at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Debian unstable (amd64):
>> $ apt-cache search wenquanyi
>> ttf-wqy-microhei - A droid derived Sans-Seri style CJK font
>> ttf-wqy-zenhei - "WenQuanYi Zen Hei" A Hei-Ti Style (sans-serif) Chinese font
>> xfonts-wqy - WenQuanYi Bitmap Song CJK font for X
>
> Same on latest (K)unbuntu:
> $ apt-cache search wenquanyi
> ttf-wqy-zenhei - "WenQuanYi Zen Hei" A Hei-Ti Style (sans-serif) Chinese font
> xfonts-wqy - WenQuanYi Bitmap Song CJK font for X
> ttf-wqy-microhei - A droid derived Sans-Seri style CJK font
>
> Though, only ttf-wgy-zenhei was installed by default on my machine.

One would expect asian users would have enough fonts already
installed...  the real action item is for us to make sure wine
works well with asian fonts, which is already the subject
of a few bugs that are slowly being poked at.
It'd be great if some asian hotshot programmers went all
out at that for a while...
- Dan