Doing better than barely keeping up with bug reports - Bug Daythis Monday (July 20)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Fri Jul 17 22:28:06 CDT 2009

"Scott Ritchie" <scott at open-vote.org> wrote:

> I'll blog about this and post a few forum threads as well.  I wanted to
> see how wine-devel would act last night before I went to sleep - suffice
> to say it's already interesting!

I think it's a matter of the fact that only Wine developers can
fix Wine bugs. Another fact is that real Wine developers already
are working on Wine bugs, and have their own bug lists to work
on, and their own working time schedule and priorities. That said,
assigning an arbitrary day for bug hunting by a user who can't
really help in fixing Wine bugs looks really not helpful at all
to me, especially without a prior discussion of that on wine-devel
list.

--
Dmitry.