WW2 fighters fix

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 04:58:10 CDT 2009

Alexandre Hardy wrote:
> WW2 Fighters fails to display any in game graphics when in OpenGL
> mode apparantly as a result of specifying both NORMAL and FULLSCREEN
> flags to Direct Draw. The patch attached prints a warning instead
> of failing to apply the settings. The patch has been tested on wine-1.1.24
> and earlier versions (1.1.21, 1.1.22).
>
> Alexandre Hardy

Hi,

The subject of the patch should be a but more describing what it
actually does (and include the dll/module it's touching).

Another thing is that these kind of changes need tests. You can extend
the current tests quite easily.

I don't know anything about these modes (or if the combinations I show
below actually make sense) but 2 quick tests on Windows 2003:

DDSCL_NORMAL | DDSCL_EXCLUSIVE : DDERR_INVALIDPARAMS
DDSCL_NORMAL | DDSCL_FULLSCREEN : DD_OK

--
Cheers,

Paul.