WW2 fighters fix

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Jul 21 10:00:27 CDT 2009

Am Monday 20 July 2009 15:45:28 schrieb Alexandre Hardy:
> WW2 Fighters fails to display any in game graphics when in OpenGL
> mode apparantly as a result of specifying both NORMAL and FULLSCREEN
> flags to Direct Draw. The patch attached prints a warning instead
> of failing to apply the settings. The patch has been tested on wine-1.1.24
> and earlier versions (1.1.21, 1.1.22).
Hi,
Please write a test for this and add it to dlls/ddraw/tests/ddrawmodes.c It
might happen that Windows returns an error in this situation. I think we
already have a test that shows that DDSCL_FULLSCREEN without
DDSCL_EXCLUSIVE(and vice versa) is not permitted, so I think setting
DDSCL_EXCLUSIVE in the if case is wrong.

Also please use the code layout of the surrounding code.