patch: fixed Dutch translation

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:51:19 CDT 2009

Vincent Beers wrote:
> GMail decided to throw away my patch for some reason. Reattached.

Hi,

This change looks a bit odd:

-    CONTROL
"Listview",IDC_LIST_SFPATHS,"SysListView32",LVS_REPORT | LVS_AUTOARRANGE
| LVS_ALIGNLEFT |
+    CONTROL
"Lijstweergave",IDC_LIST_SFPATHS,"SysListView32",LVS_REPORT |
LVS_AUTOARRANGE | LVS_ALIGNLEFT |

It won't do any harm I guess as the text is basically ignored. As a
matter of fact I even think we are better off setting all these
SysListView32 to "" instead of giving it some text (we have both
variations in the code currently).

--
Cheers,

Paul.