Adding a pedantic version of transl

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 11:19:24 CDT 2009

Hi,

Currently transl doesn't show potential translation errors on a higher
level. I'm busy implementing a more pedantic version of transl that
shows the potential translation errors on the resfile pages (see
attached screenshot).

I'm now looking for the best way to get into pedantic mode. Will a
simple link on that page do? It will always show a link to the other
mode of course.

We don't want this on by default as there are a lot of false positives,
just think of all those "OK" buttons and it will take some performance
to present this.

Once this is dealt with I will start with a pedantic mode on an even
higher level (the lang page). This however only if it doesn't take too
much of a performance hit.

--
Cheers,

Paul.