cross-compiler availability (was Re: Wine on cygwin)

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 26 23:17:31 CDT 2009

I think on most shells, you need to backslash escape the "*" - i.e.
    yum install mingw32\*
Just to cover all grounds, I came across the opensuse location of SuSE cross-compiler recently on the mono web site. (search in http://www.go-mono.com or www.mono-project.com) since win32 mono can be cross-built, and ximian/mono/suse/novell is one big family...