RFC XRender add support for dibsections in more color depths

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:09:55 CDT 2009

2009/7/29 Roderick Colenbrander <thunderbird2k at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> This is an updated version of the patch which also addresses the font
> color issue in that japanese game. I hope as much people can test it
> so that I can fix other potential bugs (hopefully there are none
> left).

I get:

"""
reece at rowan:/media/hdd1/pkg/github/wine$ git apply
~/Desktop/0001-Add-support-for-dibsections-in-more-formats-when-XRe.patch
/home/reece/Desktop/0001-Add-support-for-dibsections-in-more-formats-when-XRe.patch:158:
trailing whitespace.
        if( dib->dsBm.bmBitsPixel == wxr_formats_template[i].depth &&
/home/reece/Desktop/0001-Add-support-for-dibsections-in-more-formats-when-XRe.patch:300:
trailing whitespace.

warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.
"""

when applying the patch.

Do I need to get any additional packages in addition to the ones
mentioned at http://wiki.winehq.org/Recommended_Packages, and that are
installed via Dan's helper script for Ubuntu?

When testing this, do I need anything over and above the NVidia binary drivers?

- Reece