winecfg: Add toggle for systray visibility

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:15:41 CDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

Good that you have removed the unneeded changes. I'm wondering where
the support in winex11.drv is for the winecfg option you added. My git
version doesn't have it and I can't remember seeing patches for it
(though I might have missed them). If these patches indeed have not
been submitted, I would urge you to submit those first.

Regards,
Roderick