Regular users right on bugzilla

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 06:57:31 CDT 2009

Fair enough for duplicates. Still, component and keywords can't do any
harm, can they?
I often see a bug with attached patch, or a regression, not properly
marked as such, and want to fix it but I'm unable to; and it's usually
not worth the extra spam and bothering someone else.

--
J. Leclanche / Adys