gdiplus: add support for string alignment to GdipDrawString

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:55:28 CDT 2009

Stephan Rose wrote:
> Adds support for aligning a string inside the given bounding rectangle
> for GdipDrawString. Both vertical and horizontal alignments implemented.

Hi Stephan,

No remarks about the real contents of the patch (not my area of expertise).

You are mixing tabs and spaces in this patch. This file uses 4 space
indentation, please stick to that.

The use of curly brackets is also not consistent. Looks like the rest of
the file puts the opening curly bracket right after the closing round
bracket (not even a space in between), like you do here:

+    if(format){

but a bit further you do:

+        if(format->vertalign != StringAlignmentNear)

Usually when patches are created, one should try to adhere to the style
of the file touched.

--
Cheers,

Paul.