gdiplus: add support for string alignment to GdipDrawString (try 2)

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:55:38 CDT 2009

Without doing any actual testing:

The vertical alignment stuff looks right to me.

Horizontal alignment is suspicious. If the world transform rotates the
text 90 degrees, DrawTextW can't be getting enough information to
center the text. Then again, I'm not sure if rotation works properly
with GdipDrawString in general. I'd write a test program for rotated
text.

I would probably send this as a series of 2 patches with vertical
alignment first.

In spite Paul Vriens' comments, don't change the formatting of code
you're not changing. I guess the existing if's are already
inconsistent enough that you can get away with either style (and that
might actually be my fault).

Vincent Povirk