gdiplus: add support for string alignment to GdipDrawString (try 2)

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 11:21:42 CDT 2009

Stephan Rose wrote:
>> Just make two commits in Git, and format-patch will create two patch files.
>>

> That makes sense but, one question there. Does this mean I'm going to
> have to restore the file to it's original state, then add the one
> change, commit, add the other change, then commit again? With a change
Not at all.
# Reset the current branch one patch back. That will remove the commit
# but keep the changes/diffs.
git reset HEAD^
# Add changes (patch chunks) you want in the first patch
git add -p .
# Commit the first patch.
git commit
# Commit the rest aka the second patch.
git commit .

If you don't feel confident with git it is probably a good idea to
"backup" your current branch
git branch master-20090602

> of this size, that isn't that big a deal. But on larger changes I
> could see that being a bit problematic. But maybe I'm just not used to
> it. =)

bye
	michael