The present state of Direct3D in WINE

MD.IMAM HOSSAIN imamdxl8805 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:41:11 CDT 2009

I have tested Hitman X games to Intel graphics card And Prince of
Persia X games to nVidia graphics card.

I confirm Hitman X games have no problems with WINE 1.1.11 on Intel
graphics card.

We all know that Intel 3D driver is open-source and nVidia 3D driver
is proprietary.

best regards,
MD.IMAM HOSSAIN