AppDB backlog of test reports for apps with maintainers

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 3 10:42:52 CDT 2009

There is a growing backlog of test reports for apps with maintainers still awaiting approval. My understanding of how things are supposed to work is that if a maintainer does not process a report within a week, they are sent a couple of reminder notices, and eventually removed as maintainer if they don't respond. This appears to not be working--the backlog goes back to May 19.

I can process the reports myself, of course, but can someone check on what's going on with notifying/removing maintainers?  There was a similar backlog about a month ago, but someone (I assume another admin) eventually processed all the reports, and I think the underlying cause was never looked into.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>