Alexandre Julliard : clock: Build resource files separately instead of including them all from a global file .

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 15:22:44 CDT 2009

Hello Alexandre,

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Module: wine
> Branch: master
> Commit: aa41526c73a5fbcc2c08a9342107ee76173a2b97
>
> Author: Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org>
> Date:   Sun May 31 20:11:00 2009 +0200
>
> clock: Build resource files separately instead of including them all from a global file.
there is a minor problem with this approach. wrc --verify-translation
becomes useless as each file is separate and a comparison to the English
default resource is no longer possible. That's what Mikołaj Zalewski's
Wine translation statistics webpage
http://www.mikolaj.zalewski.pl/wine-transl/ is using. I also have a
makefile patch/hack in my i18n branch to do a wrc --verify-translation
pass for each .rc file. Very useful to find problems when doing
translation work.

bye
	michael