website: mention bugzilla registration on sending_patches

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at
Sat Jun 6 04:53:48 CDT 2009

2009/6/6 Jeff Zaroyko <jeffzaroyko at>:
> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Henri Verbeet<hverbeet at> wrote:
>> 2009/6/6 Jeff Zaroyko <jeffzaroyko at>:
>>> + <li>Register an account on the Wine bugzilla with the email address you use to send patches.
>> Why would I do that?
> Just so that persons who follow the regression testing instructions
> can cc the author of the patch.
> Here's an example,
Regular contributors typically read bugzilla anyway, although not
necessarily with the same email address. I'm not sure if it's worth
the extra effort for someone sending just a couple of patches.
Regardless, if you're going to add that line, it probably makes sense
to add a bit of explanation as well.