gdiplus: Add test cases for GdipDrawCurve [corrected]

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:30:47 CDT 2009

Paul Vriens wrote:
> Andrew Eikum wrote:
>> This patch was submitted back on Tuesday and I haven't received a
>> response one way or the other about it.  Does anyone see anything
>> immediately wrong with it?
>>
>> I more-or-less copied the functionality of test_GdipDrawBezier right
>> above, testing each of the different input possibilities for
>> correctness.  It passes 100% on WinXP SP3 and Win7 RC1, although
>> there are failures in Wine's GdipDrawCurve implementation.
>>
>> Thanks for taking a look,
>> Andrew
>>

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Test crashes on my box:
>
> Not sure if that was the reason for not being committed though as the
> tests could run fine on AJ's magic box of course.

+    /* InvalidParameter cases: invalid count */
+    status = GdipDrawCurve(graphics, pen, points, -1);
+    expect(InvalidParameter, status);
+
+    status = GdipDrawCurve(graphics, pen, points, 0);
+    expect(InvalidParameter, status);

This could be a problem. Count isn't checked on allocation in
GdipDrawCurve2(), and allocated buffer isn't checked for NULL too.