Wine translation statistics sources

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Sat Jun 6 15:35:15 CDT 2009

Jonathan Ernst napisał(a):
> Hello,
>
> Le dimanche 07 décembre 2008 à 02:15 +0100, Mikołaj Zalewski a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>   I didn't update the translation statistics
>> (http://www.mikolaj.zalewski.pl/wine-transl/) very regularly lately - my
>>

> Your server seems down. Wouldn't it be better to host your script on
> WineHQ ?

  It's online again. Having it on WineHQ would probably give a better
uptime (and a much better latency, but this should also improve on my
side, when I won't need a temporary SSH tunnel anymore and will move the
HTTP server from my good old Pentium 100MHz to a new Atom machine). I've
been in contact with Jeremy Newman about it some time ago, but, after a
few exchanges, my e-mails got unanswered, so I assumed he is too busy to
help with it (and, alone, I don't know how to do it).

Mikołaj