Test box tagged [dr-asus]

John Klehm xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 12:20:36 CDT 2009

> 2009/6/7 Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>:
>
>> Winetest should have an email field (optional) to make contacting the
>> tester easier. That and also a description field (bug 13027) so one can
>> give a proper description of the setup the tests are running on (e.g.
>> locale, running in vmware or not, etc).

I'd agree but only to the extent of things which can't be reliably
automatically detected.

A google search listed a way to detect virtual pc and vmware [1].
Another search gave the impression that locale could be determined
from using GetUserDefaultLangID or GetUserDefaultUILanguage.

Best,
--John

[1] http://www.codegurus.be/codegurus/Programming/virtualpc&vmware_en.htm