gdiplus: Add support for horizontal string alignment to GdipDrawString

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:53:19 CDT 2009

This looks wrong to me. You're only adjusting the left coordinate, but
in case of a rotation in the world transform, you'll need to adjust
the top as well.

Also, I think you may still be able to use DT_CENTER and DT_RIGHT
rather than measuring the string beforehand. Creating a rectangle
something like the original is difficult, but DrawText probably only
needs to know the top-center or top-right point to do these other
alignments. So it should be able to align things properly if you give
it a rectangle where all corners are the point where it anchors the
text.

DrawText doesn't need the original rectangle because gdiplus does the
clipping and wrapping (and it already doesn't get the original
rectangle anyway).

Vincent Povirk