gdiplus: Add support for horizontal string alignment to GdipDrawString

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 21:17:29 CDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Stephan Rose<kermos at somrek.net> wrote:
> Well it'd have to be top left and top right. Given those two, top center
> will be determined by DrawText on it's own when given DT_CENTER
> alignment.
>
> Ok I think that I'm really going to have to do is make a rotated test
> app to see what happens. Only 'issue' here is that I am not even
> remotely setup here at home for writing / compiling any kind of native
> windows software. While I have a windows installation, use it like maybe
> once every couple weeks for some occasional gaming.
>
> Is there any easy way for me to do this under linux? MingW I suppose?

Mingw should work. I've found sometimes that the mingw headers and
libraries have been inadequate, and I've had to compile with the
switches used by "make crosstest". I think they'll be good enough in
this case.

Technically, you could also run the test case using native gdiplus in
Wine. In that case you could use winegcc. But I think you'll want to
set up mingw anyway so you can compile Wine tests for Windows.

Vincent Povirk