How do I actually write a testcase for a 16-bit API ?

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Mon Jun 8 16:21:38 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Alex Villací­s
Lasso<a_villacis at> wrote:
> I downloaded the tests from , but the tarball
> already has a small backlog of patches that have not yet been integrated
> into Wine (checked with patch --dry-run). Why? I could make a patch to the
> testsuite from, but will this help at all on
> getting the fix integrated into Wine?

We need someone to do the configure magic of detecting OpenWatcom if
installed and teach configure and friends how to build. The win16 test
suite has kind of been in bitrot mode as no one has taken the time to
integrate it. Of course you might want to double check with Alexandre
as to his preference. He might prefer at this point to just keep the
win16 tests out of the tree. I don't know.

Steven Edwards