[2/5] WineD3D: Implement loops with the NV extensions

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Wed Jun 10 20:03:22 CDT 2009

> Maybe I'm missing something here, but I would have thought that
> shader_arb_generate_vshader should have something along the lines of:
Hmm, indeed, that ended up in my texldl patch. It should not matter
too much because we don't advertise SM 3.0 yet. I might send the
texldl patch today.

I guess that happened because originally the loop patch was behind the
texldl patch in my tree, and I reordered them after the texldl patch
had a problem.

Currently sending further patches is blocked by the loop unrolling
patch - I need to write a test that actually uses the aL value to see
if it works properly, but I don't have a windows machine to validate
the test at the moment.