Request for comments on patch

Mike Kaplinskiy mike.kaplinskiy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 15:26:16 CDT 2009

I don't know about stubbing drivers, but I remember that
autodetection/registry wasn't accepted on the fallout 3 patch. I think
AJ would prefer something like
http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/?a=commit;h=f2e2e3e49947490368900ef06a92e1df1bc52820
but for driver dll strings.

But take my comments with a grain of salt. I just watch the list most
of the time and don't really understand the graphics stuff too well.

Mike.