comdlg32: Delay setting the initial size of resizable file dialog until the CDN_INITDONE notification has been processed.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:49:31 CDT 2009

Paul Vriens wrote:
> André Hentschel wrote:
>> Paul Vriens schrieb:
>>>>
>>> Hi Rein,
>>>
>>> This is introducing test failures on at least NT4. (Just as I was
>>> down to zero :( ).
>>>

>> On W2k, too.
>> This would have been the first green/yellow NT4 entry :(
>> duh
> Yeah, we have errors on several platforms:
>
> http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/comdlg32:filedlg.html
>
> MSDN tells us that OFN_ENABLESIZING is not available on Win95 and NT4,
> no guarantee that this is correct of course, but maybe a hint.

And I just found out that when I put my VMware to fullscreen the sizing
errors go away on Win98 and W2K3. Is there a way to restrict the size of
this dialog on creation?

So:

1. Some (all?) resizing stuff is not supported on Win95/NT4
2. The size of the desktop matters for the sizing results.

--
Cheers,

Paul.