drive list is not refreshed in winecfg, no more disk label

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Wed Jun 17 02:44:45 CDT 2009

Hi,
[resend, 1st message disappeared?]

since somewhere between wine-1.1.6 and 1.1.21, going to winecfg's drives tab does not (re)scan all drives such as CD-ROMs anymore. So access to the tab is faster, but winecfg does not display the disk label (shown empty) and serial number (always 0) any more.

wine cmd -> "dir D:" still lists a disk's label and serial number.

Did I miss a voluntary change or shall I file a regression?

I'm not aware that my compilation setup may have changed. hal+dbus-dev have been there for ages.

Thanks,
 Jörg Höhle