Sugestion to Wine

Sérgio R. da Silva sergiordasilva17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:35:27 CDT 2009

Hello to all developers of wine.
My name is Sergio R. da Silva, and I sent some suggestions to improve the
wine.
First of all I apologize for any errors in spelling, because I am Brazilian
and I do not know very well and I write in English using Google Translator
to send these suggestions and also send the wrong address, if possible
please move to the correct department or send me an email where I send my
suggestions.
Here are my suggestions:
1) I suggest that in the file. Conf of wine is possible to configure other
extensions without the DLL, such as OCX, EXE, CAB, etc.. or create a tab to
add these extensions, this flap could be close to the tab "Libraries" and
could be called "Extensions"
which add extensions without which DLL that windows USA, such as. CAB,. ini
(boot.ini). bat (autoexec.bat). msc (gpedit.msc). config,. sys (
pagefile.sys, etc.).
This is my first suggestion will soon send more.
PS: If you have any questions about my suggestion is just send me an email
sergiordasilva17 at gmail.com