Use GCC's -Wlogical-op if possible

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Fri Jun 19 12:35:13 CDT 2009

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009, Paul Vriens wrote:
> I have about 70 warnings with 4.3.2.
>
> I already sent two patches and found a few more bugs. If you want I can
> start sending in patches for those as well (don't want to duplicate work
> of course).

Thanks for checking to help avoid duplicate work, Paul; I really
appreciate that.  Austin was kind enough to share his logs, and I
now submitted patches for (more or less) everything I had seen on
my side and could reproduce based on this input.

If you want to go for the rest you are seeing after those few patches
of mine, that would be great.  If you could keep us updated on how it
goes (ideally bringing warnings down to zero, of course ;-) that would
be nice, too.

Happy hacking! :)

Gerald