Alexandre Julliard : configure: Don't accept mingw32 as target name, we need an explicit CPU specification.

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Fri Jun 19 19:19:15 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Chris Robinson<chris.kcat at> wrote:
>> This is not a configure option, it's the name of the installed mingw32
>> binaries. They are supposed to follow the GNU naming convention for
>> cross-compilers, and they do on all sane distros AFAIK.
> Gentoo names them with the mingw32- prefix only, on my 32-bit x86 install.

Yes Gentoo is the only major odd-man out. We should send a patch
upstream for its emerge overlay or whatever they call the think.

Steven Edwards