XI2 DirectInput/RawInput/WH_*_LL hooks

Paul TBBle Hampson Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com
Mon Jun 22 06:12:40 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:57:35PM +0200, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Paul TBBle Hampson <Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com> writes:
>> *) A new process (ala services.exe) which grabs XI2 events from X11 via
>> its own connection and feeds them to the wineserver.

> It should run in the context of the explorer process, no need for a new
> process.

Sounds good, I'll proceed on that basis.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
Very-later-year Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Marcus Brigstocke
http://www.marcusbrigstocke.com/pacman.asp

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/