Is there any way to debug driver?

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:14:53 CDT 2009

At what sort of points did you try to set breakpoints before? Note
that we are loading opengl dynamically which might make debugging a
little bit harder. What about plain winedbg? Today I tried 'winedbg
--gdb notepad' and indeed had some issues but plain winedbg worked
properly. Further 'gdb wine notepad' also worked properly except that
for some reason my back trace didn't include debug symbols.

It might help to explain what commands you are exactly using and what
sort of break points you attempt to set. Then we might be able to help
you better.

Roderick