wine compatible logo needed

Metody Stefanov metody_stefanov at abv.bg
Tue Jun 23 08:08:57 CDT 2009

Long story short - I've developed a small piece of software for the local govt, and it appears to work out-of-the-box under wine (openSuse 11.1).
Since now I'm writing the user/admin manuals (heh, a nice way to discover some bugs BTW - "If you click this, this happens... oh wait, last time it did, now it doesn't"), I was wondering if there is an official "100% wine compatible" logo - you know, something like the "Designed for Windows" that most hardware manifacturers put on their boxes. Or any other standartized method of mentioning the fact that the software works under wine out of the box.

Cheers,
M. Stefanov.