wine compatible logo needed

M. Stefanov metody_stefanov at abv.bg
Wed Jun 24 01:50:49 CDT 2009

You're right. I'll use the full version. And an electronic manual wouldn't be practical in my case.

Which is:

begin

"We need this."

repeat

"Is this what you need?";

"No, modify";

Mod_soft;

until Response = "OK, this is it.";

write(manual);

burn(CD);

install_all;

end.

So basically it's the end of the development cycle for that specifical program.

That's why I
think to specify the particular version of wine and linux distro
that I'm certain it works with and throw in
a note that experiences with other wine versions / linux distros / different OS may be different (with other words of course).

And when/if the time comes for a v 2.0 of my soft, I'll test that against the latest wine that exists at the time of 2.0 release, and if it works, do the same with the 2.0
manual.

Basically I was asking if there was a pre-existing template for such a case - a finished program which works out-of-the-box under wine at the time of the soft finalization...