ActiveX support in IE7

Ben Klein shacklein at
Thu Jun 25 07:26:34 CDT 2009

2009/6/25 Tom Wickline <twickline at>:
> Everything in life becomes out of date after a little time passes by.
> Geez, I guess I should post about every little change that happens?

Yes, you should. Wine development releases are moving targets.
WineHQ's user support system should not have to deal with off-site
HOWTOs that refuse to keep up-to-date or even productive (e.g.
instructions on how to install DirectX in Wine).

The correct place for application HOWTO instructions is AppDB.

> And Ben Klein is not the VOICE of WineHQ!
> Tom

This doesn't look like a correction to me.