Removing active maintainers

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Thu Jun 25 07:33:10 CDT 2009

Why did someone removed active maintainers from most active applications?

Do you guys even care who active who not? I was the only one doing
_anything_ on Steam AppDB entry. And I was removed by Ken Sharp because he
didn't like 9 "oldish" posts??? WTH?

This got to stop! If someone doesn't like old entries - well that's just too
bad. Don't go to those apps, or fix AppDB to split comments into several pages.

I'm appreciate what Ken was doing but not anymore. Please remove him from
the admin role an AppDB. This is way over the head of what he's been doing.

Vitaliy.