ActiveX support in IE7

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:16:52 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 6:53 AM, Ben Klein<shacklein at gmail.com> wrote:
> This website is plagued by out of date and incorrect information. It
> is not endorsed, supported, or recommended by WineHQ (someone correct
> me if I'm wrong). Up-to-date information *should* be available on the
> AppDB.

Heh right I know, God forbid someone link to Winehq and post their own
concise useful howto's. We really don't need the traffic and google
pagerank for Winehq. I much prefer to only get drunks looking for the
latest vintage rather than people interested in running Windows
software under Linux.

--
Steven Edwards