Removing active maintainers

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Thu Jun 25 19:51:00 CDT 2009

Ken Sharp wrote:
> There were 300 comments, all removed.
Say what? I got only 9 messages of removed comments. Where are your 300? And
why did you remove all those comments??? Did you asked me or anyone is it ok
to remove them? Did you bother to discuss this with anyone?

I'm still asking to remove Ken Sharp from AppDB admins. This behavior is
totally unacceptable. Removing user comments just because Ken doesn't like
them is not a valid reason.

At the minimum set valid rules to what comments can be removed and why.
Until them no comments should be removed.

Vitaliy.