A new kid

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Mon Jun 29 13:01:32 CDT 2009

MD.IMAM HOSSAIN wrote:
> Dear WINE Developers,
>
> A short biography of me:
>
> A University Student of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department.
> Live in Bangladesh in the city of Chittagong. I am a moderate Linux
> User,  A moderate C programmer and have little knowledge about C++
> programming.
>
> I wish to contribute to the WINE Project.
> What I could do for it.
>
> Please, give me a path.
>
> Best regard,
> MD. IMAM HOSSAIN

Hello!  It's great to have new contributors, we really do need people
like you to help us out.

Please feel free to stop by #winehackers on irc.freenode.net and
introduce yourself.  There's usually many small areas that need
attention, and it would be excellent if you could find one to pick up.

Again, don't be afraid to ask questions in the channel about where you
can start hacking -  that's why we're there, and usually there's
something simple like writing stub functions that's a great way to get
started.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie