appwiz.cpl: updated French translation

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Mon Jun 29 13:36:32 CDT 2009

> The installer-button I agree, but the (previously) Add/Remove button
> doesn't if I'm correct.

It depends entirely on the installer in question. For instance, many
MSI-based installers will let you add components, remove components,
etc, from an application (eg, MS Office, Visual Studio). "Add/Remove" is
probably still the best name for it, or "Modify/Remove" perhaps.

The "modern"-style Add/Remove applet in Windows 2000 and later do
display separate buttons for Modify, Repair and Remove (IIRC), for
applications that support them. If I find a bit of time in the next
couple of weeks, I may submit a patch to support that in the Wine applet.

Cheers,

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/